Information that is being gathered:
- Your IP Address
- The Web Page that you may have visited to us from, if any.
- Amount of time spent on our web site.
- The Browser you are using (i.e. Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome)
- The Operating System that you may be running (i.e. Windows Macintosh or Linux)
- Search Words or Terms that are passed from a Search Engine to our Web Servers(i.e. Google, Yahoo, or MSN)
Ridgecon Construction, Inc. uses the data that we collect described above to better enhance our web site, and online presence.
You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Typically, by accessing the browser’s help feature you can obtain information on how to prevent your browser from accepting all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our web site and other web sites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
We may also request your e-mail address or mailing address for the purposes of adding you to our mailing list, or by YOUR request to have a proamericallc.com representative contact you for additional information. Whenever we request the identity of a visitor, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested. We believe-in and maintain a very strict “No Spam” policy that means we do not intend to sell, distribute, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third-party, without your consent.
Ridgecon Construction, Inc. will NOT send you e-mail that you have not agreed to receive. If you are a member of our mailing list, you will be contacted with announcements, news, or new services. You have the option of “un-subscribing” from our mailing list at any time, via the email sent or by using our web site, therefore canceling any further such e-mail communication from being sent to you.
We use proven features that safeguard information by using industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) 128 Bit encrypted servers. SSL encodes the information transferred between you and the server, rendering it unreadable to anyone trying to intercept the information.
Ridgecon Construction, Inc. at anytime may or will disclose your personal information or any of its log file’s information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on proamericallc.com.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of proamericallc.com, or visitors of proamericallc.com.
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties.
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.